Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mother's day maaak!


maak, misshuuuu sooo muchhh!

some of the most beautiful things in my life have come in twos, dozens and hundreds. dazling sunsets, starry nite, colorful rainbows, friends and family. Yet, as my youth fades, my loves droops, and the leaves of friendship fall. I always find myself led back to the single most of the beautiful things in the world..... MoM!

MOM is a heart where thru the years I have deposited all of my hurts and worries, and shared my joys. A place where the quality of love has been central to my being. An area where patience may have worn thin, but there was still room for me to be less than perfect.

MOM..... I LOVE U !!

from ur daughter... NABILA BT ABD WAHAB...

A mother is a person who if she is not there when you get home from school you wouldn't know how to get your dinner, and you wouldn't feel like eating it anyway.

No comments: