Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Journal

Assalamualaikum,

Sekarang tengah bingung, entah apa yang mau buat untuk Journal ni. Lect suda bagi waktu Hari Selasa minggu lalu lagi. No idea untuk buat-buat cerita ni. Mau cerita pasal sambut new year, entah apa mau buat. Apa laaaa mau buat ni. HOHO. Ni laa sebab kurang baca buku, kurang ilmu di dada. How do I do on my journal. Who can help me in this problem. Now me chatting with my beloved friends April, I hope she can help me on this trouble. Hehe. TQ sis. Tolongggg me ;) Our Conversation.

Oh gosh, another problem. My Roomate just remind me about Accounting Quiz. Thank God it's all about the introduction. Now its time to back to the real life as a student. Its time to make your parents proud of you and make them believe in you. It is very important to have a support from God and Parents to make yourself be a success.

No comments: